European Erasmus School - About Us
Learn and enjoy with us in Spain!
European Erasmus School - Casa Al-Andalus
European Erasmus School – Casa Al-Andalus is an educational and cultural association. Our goal is to offer high-quality Education & Training courses to European teachers from the view of a unique and singular Andalusian perspective based on the rich Andalusian cultural and historical heritage, its long history, and rich culture of coexistence and interculturalism.
Our professional team has a long experience in Education and a wide academic training. We offer a wide range of exciting Spanish and Esperanto language courses at all different ability levels. We are proud of the friendly and welcoming atmosphere created by our dynamic teachers and the unique legendary timeless environment of the historical Casa Al-Andalus.
Casa Al-Andalus is ideally located at the beginning of the historical town center of Vélez-Málaga to 10 minutes from the bus station to the beaches of Torre del Mar.
European Erasmus School: Our profesional skills. Quality Teaching.
- Bachelor’s degree in History.
- Master’s degree in Personalized Education.
- Master’s degree in Management and Organisation of Educative Centers.
- More than 10 years of teaching experience in Spanish public Bilingual Education.
- Erasmus+ EU Programme for Education. Esperanto Komuniko Project.
- International educational experiences in France, Italy, Lithuania, and Greece.
- Continuous academic guidance and advice.
- Carefully selected material.
European Erasmus School Facilities
- A comfortable modern learning environment.
- A traditional Andalusian courtyard views.
- Traditional Andalusian cafeteria breakfast service.
- Free course materials.
- Modern technology.
- Personal tourist information about Vélez-Málaga and Axarquía region.
- While studying your teachers will make the most to make you feel comfortable and will give you guidance with anything you need.
- You will also frequently be informed about any cultural or folk activities, festivals, or interesting events taking place in Vélez-Málaga or Axarquía region during your stay.
European Erasmus School courses include:
- Pre-arrival information
- Tuition & training materials
- Training Certificate
- Admin & organizational costs
In European Erasmus School Casa Al-Andalus, we believe that culture and education are more than a business or a need. Education is beyond countries and borders, it is a key to open minds and to creating a bridge of peace and intercultural dialogue. We have been working in free Summer Volunteering work Camps with children and teens in Morocco since 2012 in collaboration with neighborhood and youth associations teaching Spanish and English and sharing different projects to highlight our common Mediterranean culture.
We are passionate about Art, Hispanic Literature and the languages Spanish and Esperanto
Take advantage of Erasmus+ Opportunities and study one of our courses for teachers in Spain
“We are proud of the friendly and welcoming atmosphere created by our dynamic teachers and the unique legendary timeless environment of the historical Casa Al-Andalus.”
Come to our Erasmus+ Centre in Vélez-Málaga, come to Casa Al-Andalus
Meet our team of trainers for Erasmus+ courses in Spain
The best trainers for Erasmus+ Courses in Spain with more than 10 years of experience in Bilingual Education, Erasmus+ EU Programme for Education and International educational experiences in France, Italy, Lithuania, and Greece for Quality Teaching.
Looking for a job shadowing in a public center in Spain?
Get in touch with us. We are real teachers working in real high schools.
One of the aims of our association is to help you in your Erasmus+ project. Book your course and find out how you can access to Erasmus+ Training opportunities for staff in the following link.