1 Week Course in Vélez-Málaga, Spain. Release: July / August 2022
Erasmus+ Religious Dialogue and Culture of peace Course
Religion is a fundamental part of human culture, and its influence has been present in all civilizations. Their influences remain potent at the dawn of the 21st century despite some predictions that argued the decline of religions with the rise of economic development and scientific advances.
We will learn a method for recognizing and analyzing how religious ideologies are involved in all areas of human life and not isolated from, economic, and culture. We will explore a series of conflicts in different regions of the world with a special focus on identifying and analyzing the diverse and complex roles that religions play in each area. And we will pay attention, especially to the field of Education in such camps as History and Citizenship to understand better this phenomenon.
Methods: Digital explanation, Storytelling, Project-Based Learning, and Socratic dialogue.
Activities: Local excursion included.
- The main religions around the world.
- Cultures, and traditions and the role of religions.
- Religions in the classroom.
- Understand religious roles in contemporary world.
- Understand how religions are internally diverse.
- Analyse how religions evolve and change.
- Analyse how religions are embedded in all human cultures.
- Develop a culture of respect.
Book this course now!Do you like this course? Do you have a group of assistants in your school, educational centre or organisation to come to Spain? Book now and we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange all the details.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes