1 Week Course in Vélez-Málaga, Spain. Release: July / August 2022.
Erasmus+ Leadership in Education Course
Erasmus+ Leadership in Education course in Spain. What kind of teacher you are? The world is changing quickly and nowadays Education means preparing people for the future, for a world that doesn’t exist yet. New teachers should be ready not only to teach but to be the leaders of the new coming world exploring new fields of learning not only in schools but in a broader and bigger world where all the planet is considered a camp of Education.
The education sector is living the greatest transformation in its history, and in the coming years will continue to change. How we learn, what we learn, where we learn, and why we learn; all these questions will be reexamined. In this course, we will reflect and explore together new ways of learning, leadership, organizational structure, and physical design to build together the challenges of the future.
Methods: Digital explanation, Storytelling, Project-Based Learning, and Socratic dialogue.
Activities: Local excursion included.
- Define your personal theory of learning.
- Models of leadership.
- Organization and structure of learning.
- Physical and digital design in learning.
- Neuroscience and the future of Education.
- Reflect about your personal theory of learning.
- Think about leadership beliefs and styles of working in class.
- Analyze new kinds of organizations and organizational structures of learning.
- Create new opportunities for innovation in different environments.
- Apply new theories and discoveries in the physical or digital environment.
Book this course now!Do you like this course? Do you have a group of assistants in your school, educational centre or organisation to come to Spain? Book now and we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange all the details.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes