1 Week Course in Vélez-Málaga, Spain. Release: July / August 2022.
Teaching languages through Erasmus+ Esperanto Course
Considered the “yoga of languages” Esperanto is a singular language with unique lexical, morphological and grammatical characteristics. Esperanto can be learned at a significantly higher speed than the rest of the languages of the world because it has no exceptions, and was specifically designed by logical and pedagogical principles.
Its propedeutic character allows it to work as a tool that improves, and accelerates the learning of any foreign language, by establishing solid logical mental structures applicable to the acquisition of other languages.
Its vocabulary is composed of a selection of international roots shared by the main languages of Europe, which facilitate the learning of languages such as English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, or Spanish.
Thanks to the European Erasmus+ program the project “Esperanto Komuniko” developed after two years of experience and job shadowing in France, Italy, Greece, Lithuania, and Hungary, we developed a special methodology to teach languages using Esperanto.
Methods: Digital explanation, Storytelling, Project-Based Learning, and Socratic dialogue.
Activities: Local excursion included.
- History of Esperanto.
- Esperanto as a language of peace.
- The propedeutic value of Esperanto and its educational possibilities.
- Applied Esperanto grammar to language learning.
- Linguistic comparison and etymology for language learning.
- Esperanto as a language learning tool.
- Learn about the history and culture of the international Esperanto language.
- Know the values of peace and interculturality linked to Esperanto.
- Learn the inner workings of the language and its didactic application.
- Promote multilingualism in schools.
- Improve and facilitate the learning of a second and third foreign language.
- Acquire a level A1-A2 of Esperanto.
Book this course now!Do you like this course? Do you have a group of assistants in your school, educational centre or organisation to come to Spain? Book now and we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange all the details.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English - Esperanto
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes