1 Week Course in Vélez-Málaga, Spain. Release: July / August 2022.
Erasmus+ History of Spanish Art Course
History of Spanish Art. Spain, and particularly Andalusia, is one of the regions with the greatest artistic and heritage in the world. Few countries have such great an abundance of artistic diversity as Spain, where have taken place all the different European artistic movements: Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque, Neoclassicism, and the breaking of the avant-gardes with the master Picasso at the head from his hometown: Malaga, capital of Andalusian tourism with some of the most important museums of the whole Mediterranean coast.
The Spanish unique historical singularity of Al-Andalus in the Middle Ages created a meeting polt where different religions, influences, trends, ethnic groups, languages, cultures converged. Explore yourself the secrets of the Alhambra of Granada, the Royal Alcázares, the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, the mysteries of Ubeda, Ronda, and Baeza, and discover with us the mysteries of the streets and monuments of Vélez-Málaga where every wall enclose its own legends and secrets.
Methods: Digital explanation, Storytelling, Project-Based Learning, and Socratic dialogue.
Activities: Local excursion included.
- Classic Art in Spain.
- Spanish Romanic Art.
- Arts of Al-Andalus.
- Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque in Spain.
- Goya and Neoclassicism.
- Avant-garde and Surrealism: Picasso, Miro, Dali.
- Know the main traces of Spanish periods of Art.
- Discover the Hispanic world and its rich culture.
- Discover the most iconic masterpiece of Spanish Art.
- Understand the greatest masters of Spanish Art.
- Analyze the richness of Spanish cultural heritage.
- Enjoy Spanish music, dance, folklore, traditions, and the main festival of Spain.
Book this course now!Do you like this course? Do you have a group of assistants in your school, educational centre or organisation to come to Spain? Book now and we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange all the details.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes